In order to make your travel experience easier LeAir would like to share our travel policy with you.
Passengers are allotted 1 checked bag free of charge as long as the weight does not exceed 40 pounds and dimensions do not exceed a total of 62 inches (length+width+height). If the weight does happen to exceed 40 pounds, there is simply an additional $1.00 per pound over the allowed 40 pounds up to 60 pounds.
Each passenger is allotted to carry either of the following items onboard the aircraft:
- One small briefcase, laptop computer, purse, day planner, or camera bag.
- Other items may include: a collapsible wheelchair (subject to space availability on a first come-first serve basis, a cane, walking stick, crutches, braces or prosthetic devices on the same flight as the passenger dependent on the device.
- A collapsible stroller, diaper bag or government-approved car-seat is also permitted (When not in use, the car-seat must be stowed in an approved storage space.
Liability of loss, delay, or damage to baggage is limited to $200 unless a higher valuation is declared in advance and additional charges are paid. LeAir Charters will pay for the contents of the bags and not bags.LeAir assumes no liability for fragile, valuable, or perishable articles. Further information may be obtained from any LeAir contact.
Articles that are not allowed past the security checkpoint (including, but not limited to, knives, folding or retractible blades, box cutters, metal nail files, scissors, straight razors, or corkscrews). LeAir is not responsible for returning confiscated articles to the customer. Items packed in boxes are checked as baggage.
All tickets purchased whether online, over the phone, or in person are non-refundable, non transferable, and are valid for one (1) year.
All changes on a ticket must be made within 48 hours of purchase. Additional charges will apply. In the event of delay or cancellation of a connecting flight due to weather, passengers will be placed on our next available flight. Tickets will remain non-refundable and non-transferable.
All LeAir Flights close 30 minutes before departure and the gates cannot be opened after they are closed. Customers are encouraged to be at the airport no later than 1 hour and 30 minutes before their flight is scheduled to depart. We suggest that passengers purchase tickets no less than 48 hours before the flight is scheduled to depart to ensure seat availability.
Passengers must be in possession of a valid government-issued photo ID OR passport.
Pets can travel LeAir however they must be securely locked in a hard cage. Pets are charged only $40 and are treated with the same quality in customer care as you are.
Passengers are encouraged to read the following tips to ensure the smoothest transitions during travel time:
- Label all of your luggage with your name, address, and contact information.
- Do your best to travel lightly. We understand that pink sand isn't found just anywhere and you may want to bring a couple of tons back for the family to enjoy. But, a light traveller is a happy traveller.
- If you don't need it, leave it. Only bring necessities onboard the aircraft to ensure the most comfortable ride for you and other passengers.
- Items such as liquids (bottled fragrances, etc.), sharp objects (scissors, knives, etc.), flammable items, and firearms may not be carried through the security screening. To avoid a hassle, any object of question should be packed in your checked baggage.
For various safety reasons, passengers may not travel with certain items. These items include, but are not limited to: compressed gases, corrosives, explosives, flammable liquids and solids, radioactive materials, oxidising materials, poisons, infectious substances, and briefcases with installed alarm devices. Pressurized Spray Cans, Bleach, Liquid Detergent, Fireworks, Batteries, Lighters with Fluid, Alcoholic Beverages of 70% alcohol by volume or more than 140 proof, Loaded Firearms and Dry Ice in airtight packages
Passengers travelling with weapons are required to adhere to the following standards:
- Firearms must be cased, not loaded, and placed in checked luggage. Under no circumstances will a firearm be allowed onboard any aircraft.
- Knives and similar objects (letter-openers, straight-razors, scissors, etc.) must be secured and placed in checked luggage.
-Passengers must have all relevant licenses and permits for their accompanying weapon(s).
LeAir may be overbooked, and there is a slight chance that a seat may not be available on a flight for which a person has confirmed ticket. If a flight is overbooked, no one will be denied a seat until airlines personnel first asks for volunteers willing to give up their seat in exchange for payment of the airline's choosing. If there are not enough volunteers, the airline will deny boarding to other persons in accordance with its particular boarding priority. With few exceptions, persons involuntarily denied boarding are entitled to compensation.
Passengers holding confirmed tickets for a cancelled flight will be dealt with on an individual basis. If possible, passengers will be transferred to another carrier and booked on the next available flight. Passengers not able to be transferred to another carrier will be re-booked on the next available flight or receive limited compensation according to their unique situation.
LeAir will not be responsible for delays that are outside of the airlines control.
If you have a connecting flight, Leair will not be liable if your ticket was booked less than 4 hours prior.
If provided with your phone numbers or emails, LeAir Charters Services Ltd. will be able to alert you to the availability of discounted tickets, one day excursions, complimentary tickets, etc.
Information is subject to change without notice. Please confirm all information with LeAir before your selected travel date(s).